Saturday, November 20, 2010

wax

so i finally succeed in making a latex mold of bark. and then the plaster got all screwed up. so i did the plaster with the gauze. it worked. i will need to take the latex off the bark, then do the mother mold. I did this my bee's wax - shit and all inside. The propelius, honey, body parts are the brown. The wax is a strange yellow color. I added a string to hang the piece. Paul told me to us rosin to harden the wax. I will try that next time. Friday is cutting day with Gene. Hopefully, I will be able to string the wood tomorrow. During the week, I am going to take the holes from Ireland and this wonderful paper and make a strange drawing. So much good stuff happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment