Friday, January 13, 2012

A kind of crystal ball....

Monmouth Museum, Lincroft NJ
How exciting is this! My work is the second to the left (the one next to the man on the couch.) HA! HA! I love seeing in my work in photo publications. It has a new, almost surreal, life to the work. Laboring on the work is a different look than seeing it all fancy on a gallery or museum wall. Dare I say - an out of body experience? My next hope is to see this work on the walls of some one's home... the piece, Clancy's Farewell, is for sale if you are so inclined. 
Any how, here is what the other half of the informational postcard said:

Join us at our Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony January 14, 4 - 6 pm

(Reception and Ceremony are free and open to the public)

This international exhibition features over 60 works in a variety of genres and media.
The juror and judge this year is Island Weiss, owner, Island Weiss Gallery, New York, NY.
He states, "I chose work that evoked my emotions, be they somber, humorous,
a glimpse of a passage of time, total fantasy, self-introspection, classical narratives
or simply capturing a moment of human tenderness. It is my sincere hope that this exhibition
will truly inspire and encourage both artists and viewers alike!"

No comments:

Post a Comment