Saturday, February 11, 2012

A speaking engagement


This just came in:

Congratulations! All of your submitted artworks have been accepted for the 2012 NAEA Women’s Caucus Exhibition: Emerging Perspectives.  The electronic exhibition is scheduled at the 2012 National Art Education Association Convention for Friday, March 2, 12:00 - 12:50 PM, Hilton Gramercy Suite A, 2nd Floor. You are invited to present your art in New York City!

I am so thrilled - I have presented my teaching work numerous times at the NAEA convention. But this feels so good to be to asked to present and speak about my work! WHOO-WHO!

In a month's time, I have my first meeting with a gallery rep. Eager, nervous, giggly, overwhelmed, so happy - all these emotions in one moment. I am developing new works with new material and refining previous works. I love being this busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment