Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tumblr

Venice Biennale, 2005
I have been pinning from Tumblr for sometime and thought ... maybe I should post some pics there, too. Tumblr is a very clean, blog style place to post images. (it's the little black "t" button on the right under "stay connected) I suppose you could post writing... but for me, I like the images. Just scrolls of images. My first pictures are of Paris and Venice from 2005. During the summer of 2005, I lived in Venice for 3 months. NYU offered a MA in studio arts and the first year was spent studying the Venice Biennale. Although the NYU was great, I really wanted my MFA. I thought that the MFA would more doors for me, particularly when it came to teaching at the university level. But I digress, please feel free to visit my tumblr site: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lpcheney. I hope to post my trips to Spain and Ireland later this week. Then the garden and beach photos - so please visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment