Saturday, January 26, 2013

Monkey Business- my first mail chimp

My first mail chimp newsletter went out this week. The announcement pertained to my solo show at Abington Art Center. I was a bit nervous about it, but overall everyone's reactions were quite positive.


If you are interested in hearing me speak about my work, please stop by for the Free Thursday night event at the Montclair Art Museum on Feb. 7, 2012. Starting at 7 pm, artists will   show their work at the Montclair Art Museum. This event is modeled after "PechaKucha 20x20," devised in Tokyo in 2003 by designers to show their work in public. The format is a simple presentation: each artist shows15 - 20 images, for 20 seconds, while the artist talks about his or her work. The slide show will be presented at MAM during Free Thursday night from 7-8 pm.

 




I was recently interviewed for an amazing blog - Manufactured Dissent. Stay tuned for that link. 







No comments:

Post a Comment