Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A.I.R. Fellowship first meeting!

Last night was my first fellow meeting at the A.I.R. Gallery.



 For the next 18 months, I will be working with some amazing women artists! Let  me introduce the fellows  -
Rachel Farmer, Dina Kantor, Amelia Marzec, Jayanthi Moorthy, Susan Stainman. I will also be working with Julia Westerbeke and Julie Lohnes. My mentor for the duration of the fellowship is Doria Dorosh.





I was so thrilled to be going to Brooklyn to start this new chapter of my life. To remember this day of new beginnings, I took photos of my drive.



I have no doubt that this fellowship will change my life for the better. There will be so much to learn and grow from this experience  and I am honored to have been selected along with the other fellows. 

My solo show is scheduled for Jan 9-Feb 2, 2014. WOW! Brooklyn - I love you!




1 comment:

  1. Laura;
    I am so delighted and excited for you! This is a wonderful thing. I know you will shine! Looking forward to more pictures and accounts of your journey!
    Best Best Wishes!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete