Tuesday, April 30, 2013

18% with 24 days to go

All I think about is Kickstarter. Kickstarter. Kickstarter. I am wondering if there is a help group for this newest addiction. The problem with the obsession is that I have only made 18% of my goal. I need 100% of the goal to secure the funding. I only have 24 more days.  I am getting scared that I am not going to make. Several times already I have posted it on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In - almost to the point of becoming a stalker. 




Here's the deal. Just make a small pledge. I know that you want to help and become part of this journey. Believe me - if you help me - you will be with me in spirit as I sail around the icy waters of the North Pole. I need your help  so that I can  share this opportunity and experience with my elementary students. I know that my students will marvel at the photographs and the stories that I will share with them. Please  decide to be part of my journey and share my passion for teaching, the environment, and adventure. If you can't make a pledge (and I get that!) then-  please help me keep the momentum by sharing this link with everyone you know!  Help me to bring the Arctic Circle into the imaginations of children- the beauty and the history of the place. CLICK HERE to check out the KICKSTATER page.

No comments:

Post a Comment