Monday, August 19, 2013

Packing

Susannah Conway's August Break is one of my favorite photography projects. This year, there is a daily assignment. I love telling a story with photographs. To see my story unfold, please follow me on Instragram by clicking HERE.

Yesterday's topic was looking down. The weather was a bit gloomy, so I decided to pull out all my clothing for The Arctic Circle Residency. I seem to be missing a black turtle neck somewhere in the house - but other than that, I am ready. I even have wool underwear!

Some of my final reading books are Nine Letters on Landscape Painting: Written in the Years 1815-1824, with a Letter from Goethe by way of Introduction and The Art of Pilgrimage: The Seeker's Guide to Making Travel Sacred.  It is hard to believe that I leave in just a month. 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I'm excited for you, can't wait to hear about it on your return!!

    ReplyDelete