Thursday, September 4, 2014

Good stuff for September

Yesterday was my first teaching as an adjunct professor. With my dad's old briefcase, a new dress and heels, I was ready, even though I was a bit nervous. Once I started, though, my love and excitement just pouring out! 

Here's my class room. I can't even tell you how magically this new job is! There's no lunch duty, the students are adults and so is the conversation, there is no art cart to push around the hallways, there are no other teachers in the room having conversations when I am teaching! Best of all, my schedule is pretty flexible now so that I can make more art! 


I am also pretty excited to share with you that I am now an AIR Gallery New York Artist! Check it out!

I also wanted to share with you a pretty amazing video describing feminism. Click here.
So what is so great about this link is how Laci Green simply defines feminism - 

"According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, feminism is 'the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.' "
Wow. It is that simple. 

And Season 7 of Art 21 is coming out the a Leonardo Drew video - here's a lovely preview on of my favorite artists!
I hope to see you at some of this month's receptions -  it is going to be a wild and crazy ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment